Xolo A500S Hard Reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in XOLO A500S Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the XOLO A500S with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on XOLO A500S.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Volume UP key for 10 seconds.
- And Release the Power Key, Volume UP key When Android Logo Apperars on the Screen
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for XOLO A500S Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the XOLO A500S Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for XOLO A500S Done Successfully.