How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE Mobile phone
Hard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Home, Volume+ key Until Samsung Logo appears on Mobile phone .
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume – button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE Done Successfully.