How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Panasonic P11 Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Panasonic P11 with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Panasonic P11.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Volume UP key, Volume Down key for 10 seconds.
- When You the Recovery Mode, Enter Eluga terminal password. In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Panasonic P11 Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Panasonic P11 Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Panasonic P11 Done Successfully.