How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in OPPO Joy 3 Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the OPPO Joy 3 with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on OPPO Joy 3.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Vibrate on Mobile phone then press Volume Down key for 10 seconds.
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for OPPO Joy 3 Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the OPPO Joy 3 Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for OPPO Joy 3 Done Successfully.
- OPPO R7 Plus Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- OPPO R9 Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock