How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Motorola EX128 Mobile phone
Hard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Motorola EX128 with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Motorola EX128.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key,Volume+ key, Volume– key for 3 to 4 Sec on Mobile phone .
- You will see the FastBoot Menu, Then select the Recovery Mode using Volume– key to navigate and Volume+ key to confirm.
- When Motorola Logo appears on Mobile phone, Press Power Key for a second then press Volume+ key to access Recovery Menu.
- In the Recovery menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume – button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Motorola EX128 Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Motorola EX128 Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Motorola EX128 Done Successfully.
- Motorola Defy Mini XT320 Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- Motorola RAZR M Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock