How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Lava S12 Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Lava S12 with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Lava S12.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key & Volume- key on Mobile phone till Blue Screen appears .
- Then select the “Clear eMMC“ using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- After that select –> “Clear eMMC“, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Lava S12 Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Lava S12 Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Lava S12 Done Successfully.
- Lava Iris N351 Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- OPPO F1 Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock