How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Intex Turbo M2 Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Intex Turbo M2 with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Intex Turbo M2.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Vibrate on Mobile phone then press Volume+ key for 10 seconds.
- When the Android Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep hold on the Volume+ key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume – button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Intex Turbo M2 Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Intex Turbo M2 Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Intex Turbo M2 Done Successfully.