How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Huawei Google Nexus 6P Mobile phone
Hard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Huawei Google Nexus 6P with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Huawei Google Nexus 6P.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Volume+ key Until Huawei Logo appears on Mobile phone .
- Then Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Huawei Google Nexus 6P Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Huawei Google Nexus 6P Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Huawei Google Nexus 6P Done Successfully.
- Huawei Mate 8 Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- Huawei P8 Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock