How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Huawei G8 Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Huawei G8 with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Huawei G8.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Volume+ key Until Huawei Logo appears on Mobile phone .
- Then Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Huawei G8 Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Huawei G8 Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Huawei G8 Done Successfully.
- Huawei Y3 II 4G Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- Huawei G7 Plus Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock