How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Celkon Millennia Everest Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Celkon Millennia Everest with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Celkon Millennia Everest.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Vibrate on Mobile phone then press Volume+ key for 10 seconds.
- When the Android Logo appears on your screen release the Power key and Volume+ key.
- Then Enter Recovery Mode by Pressing the Home Key.
- In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down key to navigate and Volume Up key to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Volume Up key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Celkon Millennia Everest Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Celkon Millennia Everest Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Celkon Millennia Everest Done Successfully.
- Celkon Campus Prime Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- Celkon Campus A35K Hard reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock