How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Volume UP key for 10 seconds.
- And Release the Power Key, When Alcatel Logo Apperars on the Screen.
- Hold the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD Done Successfully.
- Alcatel OT-986 Hard Reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- Alcatel OT-997 Hard Reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock