How to Hard Reset & Unlock Google Pattern Lock in Alcatel Idea Aurus 4 Mobile phoneHard Reset With Keys / Reset Code:
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Alcatel Idea Aurus 4 with Following Steps.
- Release the SIM and SD card on Alcatel Idea Aurus 4.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Volume UP key for 10 seconds.
- And Release the Power Key, When Alcatel Logo Apperars on the Screen.
- Hold the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete .
- Hard Reset for Alcatel Idea Aurus 4 Successfully Done.
Factory Reset :
- Turn On the Alcatel Idea Aurus 4 Mobile Phone.
- Then Go to Setting Menu & Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup & reset and then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by select Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Alcatel Idea Aurus 4 Done Successfully.
- Alcatel 4031D Hard Reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock
- Alcatel Pop D1 Hard Reset and Remove Google Pattern Lock